Learn the ultimate answer to how much protein YOU need to reach your goal. You may be surprised. Yet the research is clear.
The story goes something like this… “Eat more protein. Get lean and toned muscles. Look better naked.”
Truth is, we’ve been brainwashed into believing things like:
– You need to eat proteins with every meal
– You must consume protein every 2-3 hours
– Only complete proteins are acceptable sources
And what usually happens is we end up trapped in something called…
As a result you may end up stressing about getting “enough protein” — or making sure you consume protein within 30 minutes of your workout. So you go overboard on expensive protein powders. You drag meals around with you in plastic containers. Or you worry over including protein when you order a meal at a restaurant.
Look: protein is important.
But you don’t want it to take over your life!
The trick to defeating protein guilt is to understand the facts according to the legit scientific research.
And that’s exactly what you’ll discover in a groundbreaking book called How Much Protein.
If you want to know exactly how much protein you personally need to eat each day, this quick page-turner is a must read…
Want the formula for the “Magic Number” that reveals your optimal protein intake per day?
Then you should definitely read this book. (the formula is on page 54)
I read first read it a couple months ago (and I’ve reread it a couple times since).
And I discovered a TON of useful protein tips, tricks and facts like…
* The “Got Milk” Effect which explains why you could need as little a 1/2 glass of milk to supply your daily protein needs?
* The Fed Fallacy demonstrating why following the recommended amounts of protein from federal agencies — like AMDA or RDA — is completely wrong!
* The Gas Reducer strategy that explains why protein mismanagement gives you an upset stomach and makes you “gassy” — and how to prevent it…
* The Fat-Burn Flip Flop explains the sad truth that you can actually burn LESS calories when you increase your daily protein
* The Upside Down Protein Pyramid study where people who took in LESS protein gained MORE muscle!
* The Protein Ceiling calculation that reveals the TRUTH about how much protein your body can actually absorb in one sitting…
* The Switchback Effect that could mean weight training actually REDUCES your need for protein? (Page 102)
It frames milk as a wonder drink that’ll turn you into your favorite athlete.
Part of the appeal is the calcium. But they also pin a lot of milk’s super-powers on protein.
Now, protein is definitely important. In fact the older you get the more important it is. However…
Protein is also one of those nutrients that the food industry has gotten a hold of and turned into a hype-driven marketing tool. Which means there’s more myth than truth in MOST of what you hear about this essential nutrient.
If you want the real facts about how much protein you need, when is the ideal time to eat it, and what kinds of protein are best, then I highly recommend the book How Much Protein.
It’s a real page turner and a quick read. PLUS it gives you the naked truth based on every single scientific study published on protein. I don’t know about you… but I don’t have time to do all that research myself…
CLICK HERE TO GET BOOK: